Fairfield Hills Campus
The Fairfield Hills Campus encompasses 185 acres of land owned by the Town of Newtown which is conveniently located immediately off Exit 11 of I-84. Newtown is offering several buildings and development pads for commercial leases with the following benefits:
- Attractive business Incentives
- Utilities in place including, electric, public sewers, public water and fiber optics
The campus includes open fields, walking trails and forested lands, playing fields and a campus area where redevelopment is underway. Currently, the Newtown Municipal Center, the Newtown Youth Academy and the Newtown Volunteer Ambulance Corporation are the anchors on campus. We invite you to be next.
Some of the Campus’ approved uses include:
- Educational facility, including accessory housing and sport facilities
- Recreational or sport facilities and fields, indoor or outdoor
- Stores for retail sales
- Personal services like beauty salon/barber shop, day spa, dry cleaning services, shoe repair, tailoring or dressmaking, photographic studio, copy center, rental services, counseling services
- Restaurants, including outside service
- Banks, financial institutions
- Medical, dental offices and professional offices
- Research and development facilities
- Corporate headquarters
- Publishing establishments
- Conference center or meeting halls
Learn more about the commercial development opportunities available on this dynamic campus.
Contact us for additional information about the economic development opportunities on the campus.